Experience: 4 – 8 years
Salary: 5L to 8L
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Job Description as follows:
As Senior Content, you function as a key member of the Content Strategy practice by making a high-level assessment of digital content; cataloging, assessing, and structuring digital content and internal assets to achieve consumer, brand and business goals. In collaboration with business and marketing objectives.
- Propose and present content strategies to potential clients, existing clients and internal teams
- Extract insights from data to prepare actionable content strategies
- Develop strategic content solutions for clients to improve their customer perception, consumer engagement and customer service
- Generate an inventory of content assets, providing a view of current state
- Assess content quality, based on consumer, brand, and/or business goals to make creation, revision, and migration recommendations
- Define content types being used, and make recommendations for future content types
- Perform competitive content reviews to benchmark content breadth, organization, and presentation
- Identify opportunities for repurposing, restructuring or revising existing content, and identify resources for additional content needed
- Content person will be expected to make quick and accurate choices of the best source to use for each article.
- You will be expected to research, outline, and write the content.
- Adhere to strict deadlines and quality requirements.
- Other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Expected to work effectively on individually assigned tasks and incorporate team process updates and changes into daily task execution
You can also email your resume to our HR at firstname.lastname@example.org