Experience: 10+ years in a similar role
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualification
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Job Description as follows:
- This candidate will be responsible for the business development and further growth of the organisation to ensure the 2020 vision is achieved. This includes ensuring the delivery of results for the quota-carrying Corporate Accounts and Bid teams and ensuring the brand remains top-of-mind for clients.
- Develop a reliable and accurate marketing information system (statics, target market info, competitor research etc) to facilitate strategic decision making for marketing and managementpurposes.
- Managing the marketing & promotional budget in order to meet the student targets in the most cost effective manner.
- Connect and build relationships with Banks & BFSI, Business partners, and Universities for the tie-ups & lead generation. Guide and support team in conversion of the leads. Develop enrolment plans in coordination with the team to attract and enroll more students. Organize workshop, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions and off-campus events.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining high activity standards within the teams
- The right leader for this position must have the proven ability to increase the productivity of teams through skill development, adherence to activity standards, providing inspiration, rapid conflict resolution and building a highly empowered, constructive sales culture.
- The ideal incumbent will come from an Educational sector with extensive sales experience.
- The person will interact directly with the department heads, and work closely with them on large projects and deals, from conceptualization, sale and implementation.
Key Selection Criteria
The ideal candidate will have had a successful track record of managing sales. We are gunning for exceptional sales pedigrees with an insatiable hunger for numbers and an undying zeal for work.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree / Diploma (Marketing Business / Management / Commerce)
- MBA preferable
- At least 10+ years in a similar role
- A self-starter with lots of energy who is creative
- Someone with a demonstrable track record of success who is enthusiastic and charismatic
- A doer who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty by rolling up his / her sleeves
- A persuasive person with good commercial instincts and sound financial skills
- A high EQ (emotional quotient) and the ability to get on with all people
- Someone who can quickly gain the trust and respect of people at different levels
- Strong attention to detail, sound analytical skills and well organised
- A person with strong sales and negotiation skills who is not easily intimidated
Work Location: The ideal candidate shall be required to work out of our Vashi office.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualification
You can also email your resume to our HR at email@example.com