Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Job Description as follows:
Responsible for maintaining Regenesys Business School’s global websites, including South Africa, India and Nigeria.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Website maintenance, including ensuring that all country website links are working.
- Troubleshoot website issues, update website content, including creating new landing pages, ensuring that any updates do not affect site performance.
- Responsible for managing the institutions’ email databases for the launch of newsletters and transactional emails.
- Responsible for search engine optimisation (SEO), digital advertising (Facebook ads, Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, external website banner advertising, etc.) and monitoring and reporting on the performance of the above to assist in making informed strategic decisions.
- Integration and support of web applications and websites.
- Analyse business needs and provide software solutions
- Analyse, test, and resolve issues with application software and associated peripherals
- Develop web services which will interface with third party APIs
- Third Party API integration in work environment
- Analyse and adapt existing software to meet business needs
- Support to digital marketing team
- Minimum 2 -5 years experience in website development role
- Relevant IT qualification or in a related area and/or equivalent experience/training
Skills and abilities:
- Project management experience
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative flair – concept to final execution
- Passion for website development
- Willingness to take on challenging projects
- Comfortable with change
- Enjoys fine-tuning processes to improve efficiency of events
- Positive attitude
- Emotionally intelligent
- Energetic, fun and outgoing
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision