- Introduction to Data Science terminologies, definitions, and concepts The evolution of Data Science
- Introduction to relevant mathematical and statistical analysis techniques, algorithms, programming, visualisation and cloud concepts
- Introduction to data structures, cleaning, accessing, filtering, analysing, using, communicating and managing data utilising cutting-edge software
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Blockchain Modern application of Data Science
- Digital Transformation strategy
- Critical success factors in the management of data science projects
Advanced Data ScienceThis programme is designed for professionals involved in Data Science. The programme is also well suited for the youth, students and graduates who wish to pursue professional careers in Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Academic Research, Business Analysis and Machine Learning.
Duration: 60 hours of online learning delivered over a period of three months.
Course Fee: Rs. 45000 + Taxes
Course Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of algebra, geometry, object-oriented programming or object-oriented programming language; and a grasp of statistical and mathematical terms.
These programmes can be customised for specific client needs and sectors.
Successful participants will receive a Certificate in Data Science from Regenesys Institute of Management, based in India.