The enrolment for online Global MBA has increased significantly in the last several years. With more and more people enrolling for this course, it becomes important to know why they are choosing this course. So, let’s look at the reasons for pursuing a Global MBA and why people chose the online route.
5 reasons to do a global MBA
- A Global Network – Global MBA is an international platform that integrates students from different parts of the world with faculties experienced in diverse fields, ergo presenting an opportunity for worldwide networking across diaspora. The varied age groups of the participants also help to accumulate experiential knowledge. Knowledge and experience sharing become much more relevant as peers and faculty bring varied perspectives to the table. By increasing personal networking reach, one can transmogrify into a global professional. The diverse alumni from a global MBA is dispersed across the world and keeps growing with each passing year.
- Curriculum – With a regular MBA programme, students can chose specialization in HR, Finance, Marketing, Systems, and Operations. But a Global MBA course delivers an overview of the entire global business administration. Training structures and business insights with a global perspective propels a student in the right career path.
- Demand – The global business space is continuously evolving, and with it, the need for professionals with knowledge in global markets and regulatory issues is constantly increasing.
- Opportunities – With a degree in global MBA, career opportunities will grow by leaps and bounds. In today’s world, companies are on the lookout for professionals with a good understanding of business from a global standpoint. Moreover, MBA schools that offer a global MBA course are located in multiple locations, thus increasing partner businesses that increase employment prospects.
- Pay – Lastly, a Global MBA trains an aspirant for senior management roles which have high remuneration. With expertise gained in global business affairs, a candidate steps closer to landing a dream job.
Now, why should it be done online? Here are the reasons.
5 Reasons to do Global MBA online
- Reasonable fees – Online MBA courses are affordable when compared to full time courses while offering the same value. Working professionals opt for this course because they can keep earning while pursuing this course at their convenient time.
- Flexible timings – An online MBA course helps working professionals achieve work-life balance while preparing for the coveted MBA degree. There will be some programmes in the curriculum that requires a student to be present online at a specific time, but, there are many others that can be done without haste.
- Diverse batch – Since people are doing an online course at their own convenient time, the diversity of the participants is much more in online courses. A typical batch may include businessmen, teachers, entrepreneurs, government servants, army personnel, artists, and fresher. Such diversity allows participants to gain knowledge in domains which were hitherto inaccessible.
- Global batch – Continuing from the previous point, an online batch may comprise of participants from across the world, which will help students understand business from a global perspective.
- Technical know-how – Since everything is online, institutes use superior technology and latest tools to connect students and deliver content. It is important for business executives today to be familiar with the latest technology, which can later on be professionally infused.
So these are the 5 points to do a Global MBA and 5 points why it should be done online.