The following article highlights the job placement scenario for MBA graduates in India. An article in Economic Times dated Nov 25th,2017 stated that “Data by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in 2016-17 shows that more than half of the MBA graduates could not get hired in campus placements. Just 47% of MBAs were placed, 4% less than the previous year, and at a five-year low. The drop in placements for postgraduate diploma holders was even bigger at 12%. The numbers do not include graduates from the elite Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) which are not affiliated to AICTE”.
The article also quoted the ASSOCHAM report released in 2016 “Excluding graduates from top 20 colleges, only 7% of MBA students from Indian business schools got jobs immediately after the completion of the course. The report found lack of quality control and infrastructure, low-paying jobs through campus placement and poor faculty as the major reasons for India's unfolding B-school disaster”.
On 25th December,2018 Economic Times carried an interesting article about the Top Management Chain in India (THE IIM’s). The article was titled “ IIMs set to chart out a new course in 2019.” The article highlighted the need of the hour that is to get student’s industry ready by
- Getting more industry experts to conduct sessions to introduce students to the corporate world
- Providing skill based course in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s campaign “ Skill India”
- More out of the class room learning
- And lastly adding a touch of Technology to the syllabus
One International Business School in Mumbai is already leading the way and addressing the concerns expressed in the above two coverages in their Multi Country MBA programme. Regenesys Institute of Management (Mumbai) constituent of Regenesys Business School, Leading Business School in South Africa has proactively ensured that it provides its students
- 100% Guaranteed placement in South Africa on completion of their Multi Country MBA programme
- Regular interaction with industry experts through interactive sessions
- Exclusive Addition: Digital Marketing sessions to update students on the changing marketing landscape
- Year long Business Communication & Personality Development sessions for grooming students and making them industry ready
- Out of the classroom learning and skills training through A COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
The above mentioned components of the pedagogy is significantly helping students at Regenesys Institute of Management to get INDUSTRY READY and placed in reputed organisations with ease.
To know more about Regenesys Institute of Management, visit us at www.regenesys.in