The availability of education loans has become a necessity for most students, especially those aspiring to enroll in top colleges in India or abroad. At Regenesys, we understand the need for financial support and have engaged with education loan providers so that financial reasons never hold back your career growth.
Students who aspire to be a part of Regenesys Institute of Management can therefore apply for education loans from several reputed financiers in India like
PROCESS FOR LOAN APPLICATION:
Applying for a study loan can be an easy process if the following steps are followed*:
Step 1: Finalize the course or programme you plan to pursue
Step 2: Ascertain how much financing you need
Step 3: Identify the co-applicant or guarantor
Step 4: Check and assemble the documents required (this would depend on the bank)
Step 5: Submit the application form, duly filled in and complete in all respects
Step 6: Apply for the loan well in advance, to ensure timely disbursement
*If all conditions as per the education loan procedure applicable in India are met.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EDUCATION LOAN:
- Admission letter from Regenesys Institute of Management with details of the fee structure. Letter confirming scholarship (if any) provided by the institute.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of birth and permanent residential address.
- A passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligant and guarantors (if any).
- Copies of marksheets/certificates of academic qualifications.
- Income proof/proof of latest income tax return of parents/guarantors (if any).
- Copy of passport/visa and documents related to air fares (for courses or programmes at foreign universities).
- Details/statements of bank accounts held with other banks by the applicant/guarantors/co-applicant in the last six months (if any).
For more information or help Please Contact our Finance department at firstname.lastname@example.org