The availability of education loans has become a necessity for most students, especially those aspiring to enroll in top colleges in India or abroad.
At Regenesys, we understand the need for financial support and have engaged with education loan providers so that a shortage of funds never poses a problem to your career growth.
Students who aspire to be a part of Regenesys Institute of Management are therefore able to apply for education loans from two of the most reputed financiers in India—Avanse and Axis Bank.
Avanse gives Regenesys applicants the following advantages:
- Provides proof of funds for obtaining admission confirmation
- Covers all Regenesys courses and programmes
- Helps in securing visas for international travel
- Provides you with a certificate that states ‘availability of funds’ -to ensure that you have a hassle-free stay in the country where you study
- Accepts multiple co-borrowers for higher loan eligibility
- Provides affordable interest rates
- Provides loans across the country
- Covers tuition fees, the cost of books, hostel/accommodation expenditure and airfares for courses abroad
Process for loan application:
Applying for a study loan from Avanse is quite simple. You can:
- Apply online by visiting www.avanse.com , or
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying, kindly ensure the following:
- Ascertain how much financing you need
- Finalise the course or programmeyou plan to pursue
- Identify the co-applicant or guarantor
- Check and assemble the documents required
- Submit the application form, duly filled in and complete in all respects
- Apply for the loan well in advance, to ensure timely disbursement
If all conditions as per the education loan procedure applicable in India are met, Avanse will send the applicant an education loan agreement. The agreement will contain the terms and conditions for the applicant to review. The document will have to be signed by him/her as a token of acceptance.
The applicant will be expected to return the signed agreement as soon as possible, along with the original or verified copies, for the quick disbursement of the loan.
Documents required for education loan:
- Admission letter from Regenesys Institute of Management with details of the fee structure.Letter confirming scholarship (if any) provided by the institute.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of birth and permanent residential address.
- A passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligant and guarantors (if any).
- Copies of marksheets/certificates of academic qualifications.
- Income proof/proof of latest income tax return of parents/guarantors (if any).
- Copy of passport/visa and documents related to air fares (for courses or programmes at foreign universities).
- Details/statements of bank accounts held with other banks by the applicant/guarantors/co-applicant in the last six months (if any).
The approved education loan amount is provided to you by:
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Electronic transfer
Vivek Kumar Singh
Assistant Manager (Sales)
Contact: 022.61331824/+91 7710035301
Regenesys also has a tie-up with Axis Bank. The bank provides loans to our students under two categories:
- Up to Rs 7.50 lakh: For a loan up to Rs 7.50 lakh, an applicant need not submit collateral security. The parents of the student can become the guarantor in this case.
- More than Rs 7.50 lakh: For a loan more than Rs 7.50 lakh, the applicant will have to provide collateral security, which could be any property.The rate of interest for the loan can vary from 11-13%, depending on the branch of the bank. The processing time is generally two months.